Measures around COVID-19
To guarantee safety for our clients and employees, we have taken various measures in accordance with the guidelines of the RIVM and GGZ Nederland. On this page we explain what you can expect from us and what we ask from our clients.
1. Health check
Prior to your arrival, it is important that you perform a health check. It is important that you can answer any question with NO, so that the appointment can actually take place at our location:
- Have you had one or more of the following complaints in the past 24 hours or at the moment: a cold, cough, shortness of breath and / or fever (starting from 38 degrees Celsius)?
- Do you currently have a housemate or family member with one of these complaints?
- Have you contracted the new coronavirus (determined by a laboratory test) and has this been diagnosed in the past 7 days?
- Did any of your housemates / family members contract the new coronavirus (determined by a laboratory test) and did you have contact with this housemate / family member less than 14 days ago while he or she still had complaints?
- Are you in quarantine because you had direct contact with someone who has been diagnosed with the corona virus?
Have you answered one or more questions with YES, but do you not feel ill?
Then the session can take place via Zoom. We ask you to let us know in time, so that the therapist can sit behind a laptop.
We reserve the right to cancel the appointment if the therapist suspects that one of the symptoms above are observed. We will ask you to leave the location and we will gladly schedule a new appointment via Zoom.